with Garlic Yogurt & Potato Wedges
If a perfectly cooked burger with all the fixins is your love language, have we got a dinner for you! We gave these beef patties the kofta treatment, which means they’re packed with parsley and garlic, and crowned with feta and tomato. After searing to perfection in a hot pan, the burgers are tucked into fluffy brioche buns with a slathering of garlicky yogurt sauce, and paired with crispy parsley potato wedges on the side. If this dish doesn’t say “heart eyes” to your date, it may be time to swipe left!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Milk, Eggs, Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Toss on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. Roast on top rack until browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, finely chop parsley. Peel and mince or grate garlic. Thinly slice tomato into rounds; season with salt and pepper.
• Reserve ½ tsp parsley (1 tsp for 4 servings) in a small bowl. In a large bowl, gently combine beef*, panko, half the garlic, remaining parsley, salt (we used ½ tsp; 1 tsp for 4), and pepper. Form into two patties (four patties for 4), each slightly wider than a burger bun. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook to desired doneness, 3-5 minutes per side.
• While burgers cook, in a second small bowl, combine yogurt with remaining garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
• Once burgers are almost done, halve and toast buns until golden brown. Spread cut sides of top buns with garlic yogurt.
• Fill buns with patties, seasoned tomato, and feta. • Sprinkle potato wedges with reserved parsley. • Divide burgers and potato wedges between plates. Serve.
Ground Beef is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 160°.