Lobster-Filled Ravioli & Scallops
with Sherry Shallot Cream Sauce, Tomatoes & Herbs
When tender ravioli are packed with fresh lobster and pillowy ricotta, then topped with succulent, seared scallops, we call that a crustacean celebration! This divine dish is kicked up a notch with a sherry and shallot cream sauce, and a sprinkle of fresh herbs and grape tomatoes. We won’t call you shellfish for licking the plate clean.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Green Herb Blend
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Shellfish, Wheat)
Seafood Stock Concentrate
(Contains Fish, Shellfish)
Not included in your delivery
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Halve, peel, and mince shallot. Peel and mince garlic. Halve tomatoes. Finely chop herbs.
• Pat scallops* dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over high heat. Add scallops to hot pan; spread out in an even layer and cook, without stirring, until opaque and cooked through, 2-3 minutes. • Turn off heat; remove from pan and set aside. Wipe out pan.
• Once water is boiling, gently add ravioli to pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and floating to the top, 3-4 minutes. • Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water, then drain.
• Melt 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in pan used for scallops over medium-high heat. Stir in shallot, garlic, and tomatoes; season with salt and pepper. Cook until shallot is translucent and tomatoes are softened, 2-4 minutes. • Add half the vinegar (all for 4) and cook, stirring, until vinegar has mostly evaporated, 1-2 minutes.
• Add cream cheese, stock concentrate, and ¼ cup reserved pasta cooking water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings) to pan with sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes. • Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4) until melted and smooth. • Gently stir in drained ravioli, scallops, and half the herbs. Season with salt and pepper. TIP: If needed, stir in more reserved cooking water a splash at a time until pasta is coated in a creamy sauce.
• Divide pasta between bowls. Garnish with remaining herbs and serve.