When tender ravioli are packed with fresh lobster and pillowy ricotta, then topped with succulent, seared scallops, we call that a crustacean celebration! This divine dish is kicked up a notch with a sherry and shallot cream sauce, and a sprinkle of fresh herbs and grape tomatoes. We won’t call you shellfish for licking the plate clean.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Green Herb Blend
Lobster Ravioli(ContainsShellfish, Eggs, Milk, Wheat)
Seafood Stock Concentrate(ContainsShellfish, Fish)
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Halve, peel, and mince shallot. Peel and mince garlic. Halve tomatoes. Finely chop herbs.
• Pat scallops* dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over high heat. Add scallops to hot pan; spread out in an even layer and cook, without stirring, until opaque and cooked through, 2-3 minutes. • Turn off heat; remove from pan and set aside. Wipe out pan.
• Once water is boiling, gently add ravioli to pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and floating to the top, 3-4 minutes. • Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water, then drain.
• Melt 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in pan used for scallops over medium-high heat. Stir in shallot, garlic, and tomatoes; season with salt and pepper. Cook until shallot is translucent and tomatoes are softened, 2-4 minutes. • Add half the vinegar (all for 4) and cook, stirring, until vinegar has mostly evaporated, 1-2 minutes.
• Add cream cheese, stock concentrate, and ¼ cup reserved pasta cooking water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings) to pan with sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes. • Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4) until melted and smooth. • Gently stir in drained ravioli, scallops, and half the herbs. Season with salt and pepper. TIP: If needed, stir in more reserved cooking water a splash at a time until pasta is coated in a creamy sauce.
• Divide pasta between bowls. Garnish with remaining herbs and serve.