with Truffled Chive Mashed Potatoes & Lemony Broccoli
Break out the cloth napkins and the nice plates, because prosciutto-wrapped-anything on a menu calls for setting the table. Tonight, our chef’s gourmet-ified chicken by wrapping it with the crispy, flavorful slices of the dry-cured ham. And no restaurant-worthy dish would be complete without the sides: This one has truffled chive mashed potatoes and lemony green beans. No pressure, but it might be about time to learn the art of napkin folding…
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Place in a medium pot with enough salted water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 15-20 minutes. • Reserve ½ cup potato cooking liquid; drain and return potatoes to pot. • Meanwhile, cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces. Zest and halve lemon.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. • Lay two slices of prosciutto beside each other on a flat surface. Tightly roll prosciutto around chicken. Repeat with remaining prosciutto and chicken.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add wrapped chicken; sear until browned and crispy, 2-3 minutes per side (it’ll finish cooking in the next step). • Transfer to one side of a baking sheet. (For 4 servings, spread chicken out across entire sheet.)
• Toss broccoli on opposite side of sheet from chicken with a large drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, toss broccoli on a second sheet; roast chicken on top rack and broccoli on middle rack.) • Roast on top rack until chicken is cooked through and broccoli is browned and tender, 15-18 minutes. • Remove sheet from oven. Carefully toss broccoli with lemon zest. Once cool enough to handle, slice chicken crosswise.
• Meanwhile, finely chop chives. • To pot with drained potatoes, add sour cream, half the chives, 2 TBSP butter (3 TBSP for 4 servings), and as much truffle zest as you like. • Mash until smooth, adding splashes of reserved potato cooking liquid as needed. Season with salt and pepper.
• Heat pan used for chicken over medium-high heat. Add stock concentrate, ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings), and lemon juice to taste. Cook until thickened, 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat; stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4) until melted. Season with salt and pepper. • Divide chicken, potatoes, and broccoli between plates. Top chicken with sauce and remaining chives. Serve.