Herby Alfredo Chicken & Pizza Rolls
with Roasted Chili-Garlic Broccoli
Sorry to brag, but the HF chefs have been at it again, innovating like champs as always. Tonight, we’ve got their spin on a classic pizzeria-style pizza roll. Quick refresher: you take all the best parts of a cheese pizza (melty mozz and tangy-savory marinara sauce) and roll it up into pizza dough for a crispy crust on the outside, and warm, oozy goodness on the inside. Serve it alongside chili-garlic roasted broccoli and juicy pan-seared chicken in a creamy Alfredo-style sauce. Dare you to not love this dinner idea!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Thin Crust Pizza Dough
Italian Cheese Blend
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces if necessary.
• Place 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, 30 seconds; stir in ½ tsp Italian Seasoning (1 tsp for 4). (You’ll use more Italian Seasoning later.) • Unroll pizza dough; use a knife to separate sheets at dotted line, then slice each sheet in half to create four squares (eight squares for 4). Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
• Evenly spread pizza dough with marinara, leaving a ¾-inch space around edges. Top sauce with Italian cheese blend and Parmesan. • Fold up corners of each dough square toward the center and press together to adhere (stretch gently if needed), then gather seams together to completely seal rolls, forming rounded balls. • Gently arrange pizza rolls seam sides down on baking sheet; brush tops with herby butter.
• Toss broccoli on a second baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, half the garlic powder (you’ll use the rest later), a pinch of chili flakes (use more if you like things spicy!), salt, and pepper. • Roast broccoli on middle rack and pizza rolls on top rack until broccoli is browned and tender and pizza rolls are browned and crisp, 15-20 minutes.
• Meanwhile, pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with half the remaining Italian Seasoning (all the remaining Italian Seasoning for 4 servings), salt, and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook until browned and cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. • Turn off heat; transfer to a cutting board to rest. Wipe out pan.
• Return same pan to stovetop over medium-high heat. Add 1⁄3 cup water (½ cup for 4 servings), cream cheese, stock concentrate, and remaining garlic powder; whisk to combine. Cook, whisking, until thickened, 2-3 minutes. • Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4) until melted and combined. Season with salt and pepper.
• Slice chicken crosswise. • Divide chicken, pizza rolls, and broccoli between plates. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
Chicken is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.