Lobster-Filled Ravioli & Shrimp
with Zucchini Ribbons
When tender ravioli are packed with fresh lobster and pillowy ricotta, then topped with succulent, seared shrimp, we call that a crustacean celebration! This divine dish is kicked up a notch with zucchini ribbons, a lemony cream sauce, and a sprinkle of Parmesan and fresh lemon zest. We won’t call you shellfish for licking the plate clean.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Shellfish, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Zest and quarter lemon. Trim ends from zucchini. Shave zucchini lengthwise into ribbons using a peeler, rotating as you go, until you get to the seedy core; discard core.
• Rinse shrimp* under cold water, then pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. • Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large, preferably nonstick, pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until opaque and cooked through, 3-4 minutes. • Turn off heat; transfer shrimp to a plate and set aside. Wipe out pan.
• Heat 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) and a large drizzle of olive oil in same pan over low heat. Add scallion whites and cook, stirring, until softened, 1-2 minutes. • Turn off heat; stir in cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
• Once water is boiling, add ravioli to pot and reduce heat to low. Cook until ravioli are tender and floating to the top, 3-4 minutes. • Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water, then gently drain or use a slotted spoon to remove ravioli from pot.
• Return pan with sauce to low heat. Stir in 1⁄3 cup reserved pasta cooking water (½ cup for 4 servings) and juice from half the lemon (whole lemon for 4). • Add 2 TBSP butter; stir constantly until melted. Repeat with another 2 TBSP butter; cook until sauce is creamy, 2-3 minutes. TIP: If sauce seems too thick, stir in more pasta cooking water a splash at a time. • Gently stir in shrimp and zucchini ribbons; cook until zucchini is tender, 1-2 minutes. Add drained ravioli and stir to coat. • Turn off heat. Season with salt and pepper.
• Divide ravioli mixture between plates. Sprinkle with Parmesan, scallion greens, and as much lemon zest and chili flakes as you like. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.