One-Pan Chicken & Green Pepper Sammies
with Parm, Monterey Jack & Creamy Garlic Sauce
You think YOU got a good lunch idea? Fuhgeddaboudit! This New York-style Italian sandwich is gonna knock your socks off. It stars herby Italian-seasoned chicken, tender sautéed green pepper and onion, gooey Monterey Jack, nutty Parm, and a creamy garlic sauce. It’s all stuffed inside a ciabatta roll for your dining pleasure, and in 15 minutes—bada bing!—lunch is served.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Long Green Pepper
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Sous Vide Chopped Chicken
Monterey Jack Cheese
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Halve, peel, and thinly slice onion. Halve, core, and thinly slice green pepper into strips.
• In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and half the garlic powder (you’ll use the rest later). Season with salt and pepper.
• Halve and toast ciabattas.
• Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large, preferably nonstick, pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, green pepper, and chicken (snip the upper corner of the package and carefully drain liquid before adding chicken to pan). Stir in remaining garlic powder, 2 tsp Italian Seasoning (4 tsp for 4 servings), and salt. (Be sure to measure the Italian Seasoning—we sent more!) Cook, stirring occasionally and breaking up meat into pieces, until veggies are softened and lightly browned and chicken is warmed through, 5-7 minutes.
• During the last minute of cooking, sprinkle Parmesan and Monterey Jack over chicken and veggie mixture. Cover pan; cook until cheeses melt, 30-60 seconds.
• Spread creamy garlic sauce over cut sides of toasted ciabattas. Pile chicken and veggie mixture on bottom halves of ciabattas; close sandwiches. Cut sandwiches on a diagonal and serve.