Sheet Pan Sausage & Arugula Sandos
with Melty Mozz, Pink Sauce & Potato Wedges
Sausage and peppers are a classic duo so we put on our matchmaking hats and thought, “Why not pair Italian pork sausage with something else peppery?” Enter: arugula! This bright, crisp green has a peppery bite that’s a natural match for rich, savory sausage. The two join up in these hoagie-style sandwiches with creamy tomato sauce and melty mozzarella cheese. With roasted potato wedges on the side, this entire meal is #relationshipgoals!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Italian Pork Sausage
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Lightly oil empty side, then add sausage*. (For 4 servings, place sausage on a second lightly oiled baking sheet; roast on middle rack.) • Roast on top rack until potatoes are browned and tender and sausage is cooked through, 20-25 minutes for potatoes and 15-17 minutes for sausage.
• While potatoes and sausage roast, slice baguettes lengthwise, stopping before you get all the way through. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. • Place, cut sides up, directly on oven rack. Toast until golden, 3-5 minutes.
• While bread toasts, in a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine marinara and cream cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds; stir until smooth. • Once sausage is cooked, transfer to a cutting board. Once cool enough to handle, halve lengthwise. Transfer potato wedges to a plate.
• Carefully arrange toasted baguettes on same baking sheet. Spread half the pink sauce onto cut sides. Fill with sausage, then spoon remaining pink sauce over top. Evenly sprinkle with mozzarella. • Return to top rack until cheese melts, 2-3 minutes.
• In a large bowl, toss arugula with 1 TBSP olive oil (2 TBSP for 4 servings) and a pinch of salt and pepper. Fill sandwiches with as much arugula as you like. • Divide sandwiches between plates. Serve with potato wedges and any remaining arugula on the side.