Steak with Burrata & Arugula Salad
with Charred Peas, Lemony Panko & Dijon Steak Sauce
Looking for a steak dinner with a bit more style? Meet burrata and arugula—a deluxe duo that's simplest way to turn your dinner divine. This extra-rich mozzarella is served over a mix of arugula, charred peas, and a bright Dijon dressing, then sprinkled with a lemony toasted panko. For the main event, bavette steak is seared and drizzled with a tangy steak sauce, sweetened with peach jam. That’s one snazzy steak ’n’ salad!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Rice Wine Vinegar
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce. • Halve, peel, and finely dice half the shallot (all for 4 servings). Peel and mince garlic. Zest and quarter lemon.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add shallot; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and lightly browned, 2-3 minutes. Add peas and cook until lightly charred, stirring occasionally, 1-2 minutes. • Turn off heat; transfer to a plate. Wipe out pan.
• Pat steak* dry with paper towels and season generously all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook to desired doneness, 3-7 minutes per side. • Turn off heat; transfer to a cutting board to rest for at least 3 minutes. Wash out pan.
• While steak cooks, heat a drizzle of olive oil in a small pan over medium heat. Add panko and half the garlic; cook, stirring, until panko is golden, 3-5 minutes. • Turn off heat; stir in lemon zest to taste. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil in pan used for steak over medium heat. Add remaining garlic and chili flakes to taste; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. • Add jam, vinegar, half the mustard, and 1⁄4 cup water; cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened, 2-3 minutes. • Remove from heat; stir in crème fraîche and a squeeze of lemon juice. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
• In a large bowl, whisk together remaining mustard, 1 TBSP olive oil (2 TBSP for 4 servings), a squeeze of lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Add arugula and charred veggies to bowl; toss to coat. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
• Thinly slice steak against the grain. Halve burrata into rounds; season cut sides with salt and pepper. • Divide salad between plates and arrange steak alongside. Top salad with burrata and sprinkle with as much lemony panko as you like. Drizzle steak sauce over steak. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.