Barramundi over Corn & Poblano Hash
with Salsa Fresca & Lime Crema
Fishing for a delicious, sea-faring meal? We’ve got just the thing. Crispy, spiced barramundi fillets are served over an easy hash of roasted poblano, corn, onion, and potatoes. They’re finished with a homemade fresh salsa and drizzle of tangy lime crema. Get ready to make waves around your dinner table!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Southwest Spice Blend
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Core, deseed, and dice poblano into ½-inch pieces. Halve, peel, and dice half the onion into ½-inch pieces; mince a bit of onion until you have 1 TBSP (dice whole onion for 4; mince until you have 2 TBSP). Drain corn and pat very dry with paper towels.
• Toss potatoes, poblano, diced onion, and corn on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, half the Southwest Spice (you’ll use the rest later), pepper, and a couple big pinches of salt. • Roast on top rack until veggies are tender and lightly browned, 20-25 minutes. (For 4 servings, divide veggies between two baking sheets; roast on top and middle racks, swapping rack positions halfway through.)
• While veggies roast, finely dice tomato. Zest and quarter lime. • In a small bowl, combine tomato, minced onion, a squeeze of lime juice, and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
• In a second small bowl, combine sour cream, a squeeze of lime juice, and lime zest to taste. Add water 1 tsp at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
• Pat barramundi* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. Season flesh sides with remaining Southwest Spice; rub to evenly coat. • Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large, preferably nonstick, pan over medium-high heat. Add barramundi skin sides down. Cook until skin is slightly crisp, 4-5 minutes. Flip and cook until barramundi is opaque and cooked through, 2-3 minutes more.
• Divide veggie hash between plates and top with barramundi, lime crema, and salsa fresca. Serve with remaining lime wedges on the side.