BBQ Pulled Pork Sandos
with Gouda, Pickles & Slaw
All of the flavors of slow-cooked pulled pork in a matter of minutes makes lunch feel like a picnic, even if you’re at your desk. Succulent, smoky-saucy shredded pork is loaded onto toasted potato buns with nutty gouda, tangy, crisp cabbage slaw, and snappy dill pickle slices. No picnic blanket is required, but do have the napkins handy!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat)
Bold & Savory Steak Spice
White Wine Vinegar
Sliced Dill Pickle
Not included in your delivery
• Halve buns and toast until golden.
• Place pulled pork* in a large bowl; using 2 forks, shred into smaller pieces.
• In a large pan over medium-high heat, combine pulled pork, BBQ sauce, half the paprika, half the Steak Spice, 1 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp water, a pinch of chili powder, and pepper. (For 4 servings, use all the paprika, all the Steak Spice, 2 tsp vinegar, and 2 tsp water.) Stir to thoroughly combine. (Save remaining chili powder for another use.)
• Cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through, 3-4 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, 1 tsp vinegar, ¼ tsp sugar (2 tsp vinegar and ½ tsp sugar for 4 servings), and a pinch of salt and pepper.
• Add gouda to bottom buns and top with as much BBQ pulled pork as you like. Top with as much sliced pickle and slaw as you like.
• Close sandos and divide between plates. Serve with any remaining BBQ pulled pork, slaw, and sliced pickle on the side.
Pulled Pork is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 160°.