Cavatappi Beef Ragù
with Parmesan & Parsley
A big bowl of pasta never fails to satisfy—it’s quick, carby, comforting, and our go-to no matter the weather. When you add a rich ground beef sauce laced with sweet carrots, cream cheese, butter, parsley, and Parmesan, you’ve reached another level of deliciousness entirely. Ready to enjoy bite after bite of twirly cavatappi cloaked in this flavor-boosted Bolognese? We thought so.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Not included in your delivery
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry all produce. • Trim, peel, and finely chop carrot. Pick parsley leaves from stems; roughly chop leaves.
• Once water is boiling, add cavatappi to pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente, 9-11 minutes. Drain.
• While cavatappi cooks, heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add carrot; cook, stirring, until browned and tender, 6-8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
• Increase heat under pan with carrot to medium high and add another drizzle of oil. Push carrot to one side of pan. • Add beef* to empty side. Cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until browned. Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning. Cook, stirring, until beef is cooked through, 4-6 minutes. Season generously with salt and pepper. • Stir carrot and beef to combine.
• Stir in marinara and 1/3 cup water (½ cup for 4 servings). Reduce to a simmer and cook until sauce is slightly thickened, 3-4 minutes. Reduce heat to low. • Stir in cream cheese until thoroughly combined. • Add drained cavatappi, 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4), and half the chopped parsley; stir until pasta is warmed through, 1-2 minutes. (If pan is too small for 4, carefully transfer everything into pot used for pasta.) Season with salt and pepper.
• Divide pasta between bowls. Top with Parmesan and remaining chopped parsley. Serve.