Falling into a stir-fry rut with the same veggie + sauce combo each week? We’ve got you covered. This version stars tender snow peas, bell pepper, and carrots, which are sautéed with ginger and garlic, then simmered in a tangy, savory-sweet blend of soy sauce, soy glaze, and rice wine vinegar until the sauce is thick and the veggies are glossy. Everything’s tossed with slurpable, chewy ramen noodles, then topped with nutty sesame seeds. Dinner winner? We think so.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Soy Sauce(ContainsWheat, Soy)
Sweet Soy Glaze(ContainsWheat, Soy)
Rice Wine Vinegar
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry all produce. • Halve, core, and thinly slice bell pepper into strips. Trim, peel, and slice carrot on a diagonal into ¼-inch-thick pieces. Trim and remove strings from half the snow peas (use the rest as you like). Trim scallions; slice crosswise into 1-inch-thick pieces. Peel and mince ginger and garlic. • 4 SERVINGS: Trim all the snow peas.
• In a small bowl, whisk together half the cornstarch and ½ cup cold water until smooth. Whisk in sweet soy glaze, soy sauce, and half the vinegar. Set aside. • 4 SERVINGS: Use all the cornstarch, 1 cup water, and all the vinegar.
• Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, carrot, and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, 4-6 minutes. • Add trimmed snow peas and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring, until veggies are tender, 4-5 minutes. • Add another drizzle of oil to pan, then stir in scallions, ginger, and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Transfer veggies to a medium bowl. • TIP: Add a splash of water if veggies begin to cook too quickly.
• Pour sauce into pan used for veggies. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer until thickened and glossy, 2-4 minutes.
• Once water is boiling, add noodles to pot. Cook for 2 minutes, then drain and add to pan with sauce. • Return veggies to pan. Using tongs, toss until everything is thoroughly coated in sauce.
• Divide noodle stir-fry between shallow bowls or plates. Sprinkle with as many sesame seeds as you like and serve.