Tomato sauce is for way more than just pasta, people! Here, it shines atop melt-in-your-mouth beef tenderloin—but this is not your average marinara. Grape tomatoes caramelize and burst in the pan, creating their own silky sauce. (Cue the swoons). On the side, there’s crispy Parmesan potatoes and tender roasted Brussels sprouts. These hearty veggies are perfect for rounding out this rich and delicious meal—and for swiping up any extra sauce.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Tuscan Heat Spice
Beef Stock Concentrate
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Trim and halve Brussels sprouts lengthwise. Slice potatoes into ¼-inchthick rounds. Halve, peel, and thinly slice shallot. Halve tomatoes.
• Toss Brussels sprouts on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Arrange cut sides down.
• Toss potatoes on empty side of same sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, half the Tuscan Heat Spice (all for 4 servings), salt, and pepper. Arrange rounds slightly overlapping on sheet, then evenly sprinkle with Parmesan. • Roast on top rack until veggies are browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, pat beef * dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a large drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook to desired doneness, 4-7 minutes per side. • Transfer beef to a plate to rest.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add shallot and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. • Add tomatoes and cook, stirring, until slightly softened, 1-2 minutes. • Stir in vinegar, stock concentrate, and ¼ cup water (1/3 cup for 4 servings). Simmer until slightly thickened and saucy, 3-4 minutes. Turn off heat. • Stir in 1 TBSP butter and any resting juices from beef.
• Divide Brussels sprouts, potatoes, and beef between plates. Top beef with burst balsamic tomatoes and serve.