Balsamic-Glazed Pork Meatloaves
with Thyme-Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Sweet Potato Jumble
We adore the comfort of meatloaf, which can easily be dressed up with whatever flavors we’re craving. In this fun riff on the classic, individual pork meatloaves are coated with a sweet-tangy-savory balsamic-plum glaze, and served with a pile of crisp, roasted sweet potatoes, red onion, and Brussels sprouts—indulgent and satisfying. It’s all about live, laugh, loaf!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Trim and halve Brussels sprouts lengthwise. Peel and mince or grate garlic. Halve and peel onion; slice into ½-inch-thick wedges. Finely chop a few wedges until you have 2 TBSP (4 TBSP for 4 servings). Dice sweet potato into ½-inch pieces.
• Toss Brussels sprouts on one side of a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, half the thyme (all for 4 servings), salt, and pepper. Roast on top rack for 5 minutes (you’ll add more to the sheet then).
• In a large bowl, combine pork*, garlic, panko, mustard, half the chopped onion, and 1 TBSP water (2 TBSP for 4 servings); season generously with salt (we used ½ tsp; 1 tsp for 4) and pepper. • Form pork mixture into two 1-inch-tall loaves (four loaves for 4); flatten tops.
• Once Brussels sprouts have roasted 5 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Carefully place meatloaves on opposite side of baking sheet. • On a second baking sheet, toss sweet potato and onion wedges with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. • Roast Brussels sprouts and meatloaves on top rack and sweet potatoes and onion wedges on middle rack until meatloaves are cooked through and veggies are lightly browned, 18-20 minutes.
• While everything roasts, heat a drizzle of oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add remaining chopped onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 2-3 minutes. • Add vinegar; cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid has absorbed, 30-60 seconds. • Stir in ½ cup water (1 cup for 4 servings), jam, stock concentrate, ¼ tsp salt (½ tsp for 4), and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until glaze begins to thicken, 4-6 minutes. • Remove from heat; stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4) until melted.
• Transfer meatloaves to a cutting board and let cool for 1 minute; slice crosswise. • Divide meatloaves and veggies between plates. Spoon balsamic glaze over meatloaves and serve.
Ground Pork is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 160°