Gouda-Ful Egg & Crispy Onion Sammies
with Spicy Crema & Arugula Salad
Breakfast sandwiches are easy enough to come by, but a 10-minute mind-blowingly tasty version like this is a whole other story! Meet our beautiful, gouda-ful egg sando starring quick-cooked eggs, nutty gouda, peppery fresh arugula, and a sprinkling of naughty-good crispy fried onions all on a toasty brioche bun swiped with spicy crema. A simple honey-Dijon dressed salad on the side ensures you get your daily greens! So, pour yourself a cup of coffee, take a bite, then take on your day.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Milk, Eggs, Soy, Wheat)
Crispy Fried Onions
Honey Dijon Dressing
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Crack each egg into a separate microwave-safe bowl (for 4 servings, work in batches and reuse bowls). Gently pierce yolks with a fork, then stir once (yolks will be broken, but not fully blended); season with salt and pepper. Cover bowls with plastic wrap and microwave for 60 seconds. If needed, continue to microwave in 30-second intervals until eggs are cooked through. TIP: We were able to fit two bowls in the microwave at the same time.
• While eggs cook, in a small bowl, combine sour cream with as much hot sauce as you like. Halve and toast buns.
• Spread a thin layer of spicy crema on cut sides of top and bottom buns; fill with eggs, gouda, a small handful of arugula, and half the crispy onions.
• In a medium bowl, toss remaining arugula with as much dressing as you like.
• Divide sammies and salad between plates; top salad with remaining crispy onions and serve.
Wash hands and surfaces after handling raw eggs. Consuming raw or undercooked eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.