Prosciutto, Ricotta & Apple Toasts
with Arugula & Honey Dijon Dressing
The best thing since sliced bread? Toasted bread! For this light lunch of perfectly balanced flavors, sliced sourdough is toasted until golden and spread with creamy ricotta. Next you’ll add a handful of lemon-kissed, peppery arugula, salty prosciutto, and top it off with thin slices of juicy apple drizzled with honey-mustard dressing. Truly a toast with the most.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Honey Dijon Dressing
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce. Quarter lemon. Toast sourdough. Separate prosciutto slices and lay flat on a work surface; cut in half crosswise. Halve, core, and thinly slice apple.
• In a medium bowl, whisk together ricotta, a drizzle of olive oil (large drizzle for 4 servings), a pinch of salt, and pepper until whipped.
• In a large bowl, combine arugula, a drizzle of olive oil (large drizzle for 4 servings), juice from one lemon wedge (juice from two wedges for 4), a pinch of salt, and pepper.
• Spread a thin layer of ricotta over toasted sourdough slices. Top with arugula, prosciutto, and as many apple slices as you like. Drizzle with dressing.
• Divide toasts between plates; add a squeeze of lemon juice to taste over top. Arrange any remaining apple slices on the side and serve with remaining lemon wedges.