The classic combo of feta cheese and roasted red peppers strikes again! This time, they’ve teamed up to create the Mediterranean-style burger you didn't know you needed. Patties are infused with garlic, tangy Dijon, and creamy feta, then seared and sandwiched between toasted buns. A roasted red pepper spread is slathered inside, then everything’s finished with more feta and served with potato wedges on the side. Roasted red peppa + feta foreva!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Potato Buns(ContainsMilk, Wheat, Eggs, Soy)
Roasted Red Pepper Spread
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into 1⁄2-inch-thick wedges. Halve buns.
• Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack, tossing halfway through, until browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• In a large bowl, combine beef*, garlic powder, mustard, half the feta, 1⁄2 tsp salt (1 tsp for 4 servings), and pepper. TIP: Crumble feta into smaller pieces for easier combining. • Form into two patties (four for 4), each slightly wider than a burger bun.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large, preferably nonstick, pan over medium- high heat. Add patties and cook to desired doneness, 3-5 minutes per side.
• While burgers cook, toast buns directly on oven rack until golden, 2-3 minutes.
• Spread bottom buns with half the roasted red pepper spread. Fill buns with patties, remaining roasted red pepper spread, and remaining feta. Serve with potato wedges on the side.