Saucy Chicken Romesco Filled Ravioli
with Parmesan & a Lemony Panko topping
We’re obsessed with romesco, a rich, smoky Catalonian sauce combining roasted peppers and tomatoes with almonds, garlic, paprika, and olive oil. This 15-minute dinner stars tender ravioli that are stuffed with chicken, romesco, and ricotta—but it doesn’t stop there. The pasta’s tossed in a rich tomato cream sauce, then topped with zesty panko and finished with a sprinkle of salty Parm for good measure. It doesn’t get much better than this, folks.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Chicken Romseco Ravioli
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Tree Nuts, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry all produce. • Zest and quarter lemon. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Dice tomato.
• Melt 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add panko and half the garlic powder (you’ll use the rest in the next step); cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and toasted, 1-2 minutes more. • Stir in lemon zest and scallion greens, then immediately transfer to a small bowl. • Turn off heat; wipe out pan and let cool slightly off heat.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add scallion whites; cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. • Add tomato and cook until slightly softened, 1-2 minutes. • Stir in cream cheese, stock concentrate, sour cream, half the Parmesan (save the rest for serving), remaining garlic powder, juice from half the lemon, 1⁄3 cup water (2⁄3 cup for 4 servings), and a pinch of salt and pepper. Simmer until thickened slightly, 2-3 minutes. • Reduce heat to low and stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4).
• Once water is boiling, add ravioli* to pot. Immediately reduce heat to low. Cook until tender and floating to the top, 3-4 minutes. • Reserve ¼ cup pasta cooking water, then drain.
• Stir drained ravioli into pan with sauce until thoroughly coated. (TIP: If needed, stir in reserved pasta cooking water a splash at a time until ravioli is coated in a creamy sauce.) Taste and season with salt and pepper.
• Divide pasta between bowls. Top with lemony panko and remaining Parmesan. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.