Sun-Dried Tomato & Cuke Sandwiches
with Red Pepper Hummus & Feta
Fresh, crunchy, filling, tasty: What more could you ask for in a sandwich? Ok, sure, vegetarian? Check. Quick? Check check. This sourdough sando’s got layers of creamy red pepper hummus studded with tangy, salty feta, meaty sun-dried tomatoes, sliced crisp cukes, and greens dressed in a shallot vinaigrette (with plenty leftover for a side salad)—all in 10 minutes. Win!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Eggs, Milk)
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Halve, peel, and thinly slice shallot. Finely chop sun-dried tomatoes. Thinly slice cucumber into rounds.
• In a medium bowl, toss together mixed greens, shallot, and vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Wrap bread in paper towels; microwave until soft, about 40 seconds. TIP: For more texture, toast the bread instead.
• Spread half the sourdough slices with hummus, then top with as much feta as you like; add sun-dried tomatoes and as much cucumber and salad as you like. Close sandwiches.
• Halve sandwiches on a diagonal; divide between plates. Serve with any remaining salad, remaining cucumber, and remaining feta on the side.