Vegan Baja Cauliflower Tacos
with Slaw, Pickled Jalapeño & Radishes, Chipotle Mayo & Guacamole
Seasoned roasted cauliflower replaces the fried fish in these Baja-style tacos for a perfect vegan dinner idea! Here, you’ll coat florets in our smoky Blackening Spice Blend, then roast until crisp and golden. Tucked into warm tortillas with tangy-sweet slaw, pickled radishes and jalapeño, guacamole, and a drizzle of vegan chipotle-lime mayo, these tacos serve up all the bold flavors you crave. Witness the power of cauliflower!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Red Cabbage & Carrot Mix
Vegan Chipotle Mayo
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut cauliflower florets into bite-size pieces if necessary. • Toss cauliflower on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, half the Blackening Spice Blend (all for 4 servings), salt, and pepper. Roast on top rack until cauliflower is slightly charred and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, halve jalapeño lengthwise, removing ribs and seeds for less heat; thinly slice into half-moons. Thinly slice radishes. Zest and halve lime. Roughly chop cilantro.
• In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine jalapeño, radishes, juice from half the lime, 1 tsp sugar (2 tsp for 4 servings), and a pinch of salt. Microwave for 30 seconds; set aside to pickle, stirring occasionally. • In a medium bowl, combine cabbage and carrot mix, half the cilantro, half the lime zest, juice from remaining lime, 1 tsp sugar (2 tsp for 4), and salt and pepper to taste.
• In a second small bowl, combine vegan chipotle mayo, 1 tsp water, and a pinch of lime zest to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
• Once cauliflower is done roasting, wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds.
• Divide tortillas between plates. Spread half the chipotle-lime mayo in a line across the center of tortillas; fill with cabbage slaw (draining first) and cauliflower. • Top tacos with guacamole, remaining chipotle-lime mayo, and as many pickled veggies (draining first) as you like. Garnish with remaining cilantro and serve.