Our chefs have dreamed up the pasta equivalent of an Italian serenade, and it hits all the right notes. Al dente spaghetti is tossed with sautéed tomatoes and a garlicky, Italian herb-infused cream sauce. Of course, it wouldn’t be pasta night without plenty of Parmigiana; some gets stirred into the sauce, while the rest is sprinkled over top for a decadent garnish. Now that’s amore!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Chicken Breast Strips
Cream Sauce Base(ContainsMilk)
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry all produce. • Halve tomatoes lengthwise. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Peel and mince or grate garlic.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with half the Italian Seasoning (you’ll use the rest later), salt, and pepper. • Heat a large drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes. • Turn off heat; transfer chicken to a plate. Wipe out pan.
• Once water is boiling, add spaghetti to pot. Cook until al dente, 9-11 minutes (you’ll start the tomatoes after 5 minutes). • Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water, then drain well.
• Once spaghetti has cooked 5 minutes, melt 2 TBSP butter (4 TBSP for 4 servings) in pan used for chicken over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes, scallion whites, and garlic; cook until garlic and scallions are softened and fragrant, 1-2 minutes. TIP: If mixture begins to brown too quickly, reduce heat to medium.
• Reduce heat under pan with tomato mixture to medium. Add cream sauce base and remaining Italian Seasoning. TIP: Cut top off cream sauce base carton to open fully; transfer contents, using a spoon or spatula to scrape sauce from carton sides. • Stir in cream cheese and bring to a simmer; cook until melted and combined. Season with salt and pepper.
• Add drained spaghetti and chicken to pan with sauce; stir until coated and creamy, adding splashes of reserved pasta cooking water as needed. Stir in half the Parmesan and season with salt and pepper. • Divide chicken spaghetti between bowls. Sprinkle with scallion greens and remaining Parmesan and serve.