Citrus Mojo Pork Burgers
with Pickles, Zesty Mayo & Roasted Potato Wedges
Get your dinner mojo back with this flavorful burger! “Mojo” here actually refers to a citrusy, garlicky sauce beloved by many in the Caribbean. It’s typically used as a marinade for roasted pork, but ours gets folded into juicy pork patties AND stirred into mayo for an unforgettable topping. Served with roasted potato wedges on the side, this meal guarantees good dinner vibes only!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Milk, Eggs, Soy, Wheat)
Fajita Spice Blend
Monterey Jack Cheese
Sliced Dill Pickle
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into 1⁄2-inch-thick wedges. Toss on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. Roast on top rack until browned and crispy, 20-25 minutes.
• While potatoes roast, zest and quarter lime. Quarter mandarin orange. Peel and mince garlic. Halve buns.
• In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, half the mustard, half the lime zest, 1 TBSP olive oil, 1⁄2 tsp sugar, 1⁄4 tsp Fajita Spice Blend, juice from one lime wedge, and juice from one mandarin orange wedge (for 4 servings, use all the lime zest, 2 TBSP olive oil, 1 tsp sugar, 1⁄2 tsp Fajita Spice Blend, juice from two lime wedges, and juice from two mandarin orange wedges). Season with salt and pepper.
• In a medium bowl, combine pork, garlic, remaining Fajita Spice Blend, remaining mustard, 1⁄2 tsp salt, juice from one lime wedge, juice from one mandarin orange wedge, and pepper (for 4 servings, use 1 tsp of salt, juice from two lime wedges, and juice from two mandarin orange wedges). Form into two patties (four patties for 4), each slightly wider than a burger bun.
• Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook until cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side. • In the last minute of cooking, top each patty with Monterey Jack; cover pan to melt cheese. • Turn off heat; transfer patties to a plate. Wipe out pan.
• Melt 1 TBSP butter in the same pan over medium heat. Add buns, cut side down; toast until golden, 2-4 minutes. (For 4 servings, you may need to work in batches, using 1 TBSP butter for each batch.) • Spread bottom and top buns with a thin layer of sauce. Fill buns with patties and pickle slices. • Divide cheeseburgers and potato wedges between plates. Serve with any remaining lime wedges, mandarin orange wedges, and sauce on the side.