Crispy & Crunchy Tossed Chicken Salad
with Creamy Dijon Vinaigrette
Looking for a light lunch idea? Here’s a big, crunchy, creamy, and bright salad that’s ready in just 10 minutes and will fuel you right up (without weighing you down). It all starts with chopped mixed greens and crispy cukes. You’ll top that with warmed morsels of juicy, fully cooked chicken—get that lean protein! Add shredded carrots and crunchy croutons and toss it all with a garlicky, tangy Dijon vinaigrette for a meal that’s simple, satisfying, and wholesome as all get-out.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
Red Wine Vinegar
(Contains Milk, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Trim and slice cucumber into ½-inch-thick rounds.
• Place chicken on a microwave-safe plate; season lightly with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap; microwave until warmed through, 90 seconds. Once chicken is cool enough to handle, cut into ½-inch pieces.
• Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, half the mustard, half the garlic powder, and 1 TBSP olive oil (use all the mustard, all the garlic powder, and 2 TBSP olive oil for 4 servings). Season with salt and pepper.
• Add chicken to the bowl with dressing; toss to coat.
• Add mixed greens, cucumber, carrots, and half the croutons to bowl and toss until evenly coated.
• Divide salad between shallow bowls. Top with remaining croutons and serve.