Holiday Feast Bundle
Prime dining with a festive assortment of savory sides. | 8-10 Servings
No need to leave the house to enjoy a fancy holiday dinner! To kick the meal off right, serve feta- and caramelized onion-filled puff pastry bites. For dinner, roast a prime rib to perfection and serve it with a creamy horseradish aioli. It’s the perfect main for a family feast! To take the menu up a notch, whip up these classic sides: roasted asparagus, tossed with as much garlic herb butter and cheese as you like, and creamy, dreamy baked potatoes au gratin. Let the holiday celebration begin!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Garlic Herb Butter
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Caramelized Onion and Feta Pastry Bites
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Wheat)
Potatoes Au Gratin
(Contains Eggs, Milk)
Not included in your delivery
About 1 hour before you’re ready to cook, remove prime rib from packaging; place on a baking sheet (larger side down) and allow to come to room temperature.
Caramelized Onion & Feta Pastry Bites
- Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove plastic wrap from tray; place tray on a baking sheet.
- Bake on middle rack, rotating tray half way through, until golden brown, 10-15 minutes. TIP: Do not microwave or cook in a toaster oven.
- Remove from the oven and reduce the temperature to 275 degrees. Prime Rib
- Tent prime rib loosely with foil. Roast on middle rack until cooked to desired doneness, 1½-2 hours. Transfer to a cutting board to rest, covered, while the asparagus and potatoes au gratin roast.
- Once prime rib has rested, slice and transfer to a serving platter. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, 1 tsp sugar, and as much horseradish paste as you like. Season with pepper. Serve with creamy horseradish aioli on the side.
Roasted Asparagus & Potatoes au Gratin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Set aside garlic herb butter to soften.
- Place potatoes au gratin 1 inch apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake on middle rack until warmed through, 25-30 minutes.
- Trim and discard bottom 1 inch from asparagus; toss on a second baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. After potatoes have baked 7 minutes, add asparagus to top rack and roast until tender, 18-20 minutes.
- Toss roasted asparagus with softened garlic herb butter and Parmesan cheese and let potatoes cool slightly.