Looking for a hearty meal that will fill you up (without weighing you down)? Seafood is your best bet! This dish features shrimp seasoned in our spicy blend of Tuscan herbs, piled next to a savory pesto and almond couscous. Zucchini and grape tomatoes are served on the side, after a quick sauté turns tomatoes juicy and slightly blistered. Shrimp is finished with more pesto on top for a light seafood dinner with a rich Tuscan twist!
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Veggie Stock Concentrate
Tuscan Heat Spice
Sliced Almonds(ContainsTree Nuts)
• Wash and dry produce. • Trim and halve zucchini lengthwise; slice crosswise into 1⁄2-inch-thick half- moons. Halve tomatoes lengthwise.
• In a small pot, combine couscous, stock concentrate, and 3⁄4 cup water (1 1⁄2 cups for 4 servings). Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until couscous is tender, 6-8 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• While couscous cooks, heat a large drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook, stirring, until softened and lightly browned, 4-6 minutes (6-9 minutes for 4 servings). • Add tomatoes; cook, stirring, until slightly softened, 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. • Turn off heat; transfer veggies to a medium bowl and set aside. Wipe out pan.
• Rinse shrimp* under cold water, then pat dry with paper towels. Season all over with half the Tuscan Heat Spice (all for 4 servings), salt, and pepper. • Heat a large drizzle of oil in pan used for veggies over high heat. Once pan is hot, add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until opaque and cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
• Stir almonds, 1 TBSP pesto (2 TBSP for 4 servings), and a drizzle of olive oil into pot with couscous. Season with salt and pepper.
• Divide shrimp, veggies, and couscous between plates. Top shrimp with as much remaining pesto as you like and serve.