Crispy chicken + honey mustard is a match made in mealtime heaven. And because we’re all about making sure your mealtimes are heavenly, we took that classic combo and chef’d it up a bit (still making sure it’s on your table in 30). To start, chicken breasts are brushed with honey mustard dressing, then coated with a mixture of Monterey Jack and crushed fried onions. The chicken’s roasted to juicy perfection and served with creamy mashed sweet potatoes and roasted green beans. There’s more honey mustard on the side for dunking and drizzling—because we you.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Monterey Jack Cheese(ContainsMilk)
Crispy Fried Onions(ContainsWheat)
Honey Mustard Dressing(ContainsEggs)
• Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Peel and dice sweet potatoes into ½-inch pieces. • Using your hands, finely crush crispy fried onions in their bag. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in Monterey Jack. • Reserve 1 TBSP Honey Dijon Dressing in a second small bowl (you’ll use it in step 3). • 4 SERVINGS: Reserve 2 TBSP Honey Dijon Dressing. • TIP: Once crushed, crispy fried onions should resemble breadcrumbs.
• Place sweet potatoes in a medium pot with enough salted water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 15-20 minutes. • Reserve ½ cup potato cooking liquid, then drain and return sweet potatoes to pot. Cover to keep warm.
• Meanwhile, pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. Place on one side of a baking sheet. • Evenly spread tops of chicken with a thin layer of reserved Honey Dijon Dressing. Mound coated sides with onion crust, pressing to adhere (no need to coat the undersides). • 4 SERVINGS: Spread chicken out across entire sheet.
• Toss green beans on empty side of same sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast on middle rack until chicken is cooked through and green beans are browned and tender, 15-20 minutes. • 4 SERVINGS: Add green beans to a second sheet; roast green beans on top rack and chicken on middle rack. • TIP: Check chicken periodically—if the crust browns too quickly, loosely cover with foil. Additionally, if green beans finish before chicken, remove from sheet and continue roasting chicken.
• Meanwhile, mash sweet potatoes with sour cream, 2 TBSP butter, and a big pinch of salt until smooth, adding splashes of reserved potato cooking liquid as needed. Taste and season with salt and pepper. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 4 TBSP butter.
• Divide sweet potatoes, green beans, and chicken between plates. Serve with remaining Honey Dijon Dressing on the side.