Cheesy Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken
over Spaghetti with Tuscan-Spiced Marinara
This, folks, is not your average chicken dinner. Our chefs added tons of restaurant-level flair (with almost no effort!) by wrapping chicken breasts in salty, savory slices of prosciutto. Once seared, it crisps to perfection. The wrapped chicken is then sprinkled with mozzarella and roasted to get nice and melty. Finally, it’s served over twirly spaghetti that’s been cloaked in a Tuscan-spiced marinara. The best part? Everything comes together in just 35 minutes! Talk about a weeknight win.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Green Herb Blend
Tuscan Heat Spice
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Pick parsley leaves from stems; finely chop leaves. Thinly slice chives.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels. Season all over with salt and pepper. • Lay two slices of prosciutto beside each other on a flat surface. Tightly roll prosciutto around chicken. Repeat with remaining prosciutto and chicken.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large, preferably ovenproof, pan over medium-high heat. Add wrapped chicken and sear until browned and crispy, 2-3 minutes per side (it’ll finish cooking in the next step). Turn off heat. TIP: If your pan isn’t ovenproof, transfer chicken now to a baking sheet.
• Top seared chicken with mozzarella (it’s okay if some falls off). Transfer pan or sheet to top rack and roast until chicken is cooked through, 8-12 minutes. • Remove from oven and set chicken aside to rest for a few minutes. • Once water is boiling, add spaghetti to pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente, 9-11 minutes. Drain and set aside.
• Heat pan used for chicken over medium-high heat (for 4 servings, heat empty pot used for pasta); add marinara, Tuscan Heat Spice, and ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4). Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook until slightly thickened, 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
• Stir drained spaghetti, half the chopped parsley, half the chives, half the Parmesan, and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) into sauce. Season generously with salt and pepper. • Divide pasta between plates and top with chicken. (TIP: If you like, serve chicken on the side instead.) Garnish with remaining chopped parsley, chives, and Parmesan. Serve.