Chipotle Chicken Wraps
with Tangy Cabbage & Smoky Red Pepper Crema
You could take 10 minutes to debate what to have for lunch, but why not use that time to make these super satisfying wraps instead? All you have to do is slice the pre-cooked chicken, make a quick cabbage salad with smoky red pepper crema, sour cream, and chipotle powder, then roll it up with crunchy cukes in warm tortillas. While there may not be such a thing as a free lunch, at least this one’s stress-free.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Shredded Red Cabbage
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
Smoky Red Pepper Crema
(Contains Milk, Soy)
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Halve lime. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine cabbage, 1 TBSP water (2 TBSP for 4 servings), ½ tsp sugar (1 tsp for 4), juice from the lime, and a pinch of salt. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and microwave until warmed through, 60- 70 seconds; stir to combine. Keep covered until ready to serve.
• Meanwhile, pat chicken dry with paper towels; cut into bite-size pieces. Trim and quarter cucumber lengthwise; slice into ¼-inch-thick pieces.
• In a large bowl, combine sour cream, red pepper crema, and ¼ tsp chipotle powder (½ tsp for 4 servings). Add water 1 tsp at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
• Add chicken to bowl with chipotle crema; stir to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds. Lay tortillas on a clean work surface. Place chipotle chicken on the bottom third of each tortilla and top with as much cabbage and cucumber as you like. Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward the filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide between plates. Serve any remaining cabbage and remaining cucumber on the side.