Put away that plastic bib! These quick-cooking pasta pillows require 0% messy shell-cracking. Yep, this luxe ravioli, filled with sweet lobster meat and creamy ricotta, couldn’t be easier to whip up. Once boiled to perfection, the pasta is gently tossed in a creamy lemon sauce along with a tangle of zucchini ribbons, then topped with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and a pinch of fiery chili flakes. Sea you at dinner!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Lobster Ravioli(ContainsEggs, Milk, Shellfish, Wheat)
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry all produce. • Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Zest and quarter lemon.
• Trim ends from zucchini. Using a peeler, shave zucchini lengthwise into ribbons, rotating as you go until you get to the seedy core; discard core.
• Heat 1 TBSP butter and a large drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add scallion whites and cook, stirring, until softened, 1 minute. • Add cream cheese and sour cream, then reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring, until sauce is smooth. Turn off heat.
• Once water is boiling, gently add ravioli to pot. Reduce to a low simmer. Cook until tender and floating to the top, 3-4 minutes. • Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water, then drain.
• Add zucchini ribbons, 1/3 cup reserved pasta cooking water, 1 TBSP butter, and juice from half the lemon to pan with sauce. Cook over low heat, stirring, until zucchini is tender, 2-3 minutes. • Add ravioli and another 1 TBSP butter. Stir until pasta is thoroughly combined and butter has melted, 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. • 4 SERVINGS: Use ½ cup reserved pasta cooking water and 2 TBSP butter with the zucchini ribbons. • TIP: If needed, add more reserved cooking water a splash at a time until pasta is coated in a creamy sauce.
• Divide ravioli between plates. Sprinkle with Parmesan, scallion greens, a pinch of chili flakes, and lemon zest to taste. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.