Lobster Ravioli in a Lemony Cream Sauce
with Blistered Tomatoes & Spinach Salad
Ravioli is an Italian classic, and here it's enhanced with a sweet, luxe lobster filling and a silky lemon-garlic cream sauce. To balance out the richness, juicy grape tomatoes are charred in a pan for a hit of acidity, and bacon-studded, citrus-tossed spinach salad lends some freshness. Finally, the ravioli is topped with wilted spinach, Parmesan, and toasted panko for a delightful crunch. Trust us when we say this restaurant-worthy dish is the whole package.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Cream Sauce Base
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Shellfish, Wheat)
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. • Heat a large, dry pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon*; cook, turning occasionally and adjusting heat if browning too quickly, until crispy, 6-10 minutes. • Turn off heat; transfer bacon to a paper- towel-lined plate. Once cool enough to handle, roughly chop. Wipe out pan.
• While bacon cooks, wash and dry produce. • Halve and peel shallot; finely chop half the shallot (whole shallot for 4 servings). Peel and mince or grate garlic. Zest and quarter lemon.
• Heat a large drizzle of oil in pan used for bacon over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes; season with salt and pepper. Cook until lightly charred and beginning to burst, 2-3 minutes. (TIP: If tomatoes haven’t burst yet, gently press them with a spatula.) Turn off heat; transfer to plate. • Heat 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) and a drizzle of oil in same pan over medium heat. Add shallot and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and fragrant, 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat; stir in cream sauce base, a pinch of salt, and pepper.
• Once water is boiling, add ravioli* to pot and reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and floating to the top, 3-4 minutes. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water, then gently drain. • Meanwhile, heat 1 TBSP butter in a small, preferably nonstick, pan over medium-high heat. Add panko and cook, stirring, until golden brown, 3-5 minutes. Turn off heat; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
• Return pan with sauce to low heat. Stir in blistered tomatoes, stock concentrate, lemon zest, 1⁄3 cup reserved pasta cooking water (1⁄2 cup for 4 servings), and juice from half the lemon. Cook, stirring occasionally and gently crushing some of the tomatoes, 1-2 minutes. • Stir in half the spinach; cook until wilted, 3-4 minutes. Add drained ravioli and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4); gently stir until butter has melted and ravioli is coated in a creamy sauce. (TIP: If necessary, stir in more pasta cooking water a splash at a time.) Taste and season with salt and pepper.
• In a large bowl, toss bacon, half the Parmesan, remaining spinach, juice from remaining lemon, and a drizzle of olive oil (large drizzle for 4 servings). Top with half the panko. Season with salt and pepper. • Divide ravioli between bowls. Sprinkle with remaining panko and remaining Parmesan. Serve with spinach salad on the side.