Prosciutto, Mozz & Spinach Roll-Ups
with Red Pepper Mayo
Salty prosciutto and creamy fresh mozzarella—an Italian dream team—are wrapped up in soft tortillas with fresh spinach dressed in a sweet-tangy red pepper vinaigrette. Then they’re sliced into pretty pinwheels perfect for sharing (or not!) and served with more delicious spinach salad. This little slice of Italy takes only a few minutes to prepare—perfetto!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Red Pepper Jam
White Wine Vinegar
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, half the red pepper jam, and a capful of vinegar (two capfuls for 4 servings). Season with salt and pepper.
• In a medium bowl (large bowl for 4 servings), combine remaining red pepper jam, half the remaining vinegar (all for 4), and a large drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add spinach to bowl with dressing; toss to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired.
• Spread tortillas with as much red pepper mayo as you like. TIP: If tortillas are rigid or sticking to each other, wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave for 20-30 seconds.
• Evenly fill the bottom two-thirds of each tortilla with prosciutto, mozzarella, and half the spinach salad. Starting from the bottom of the tortilla, roll up tightly, then trim off the curved short edges; discard trim. Slice each rolled-up tortilla crosswise into 6-8 pieces.
• Divide roll-ups, cut sides down, between plates. (TIP: Arrange roll-ups right up against each other to prevent unraveling.) Serve with remaining spinach salad on the side.