Riviera Salmon & Veggie Salad
with Green Beans, Potatoes, Feta & Garlic Bread
For this Mediterranean-inspired dinner salad, the Italian-seasoned salmon is grilled (or seared!) to perfection and served over a spinach salad that’s dressed with Dijon vinaigrette and studded with tangy marinated shallot. Each plateful is topped with sauteed green beans and tender boiled potatoes. This restaurant-worthy salad is everything you want during summer–fresh, bright, and best enjoyed al fresco!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Microwaveable Multicolor Baby Potatoes
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Garlic Herb Butter
Red Wine Vinegar
Not included in your delivery
• Bring garlic herb butter to room temperature. Wash and dry produce. • Halve potatoes. Place in a medium pot with enough generously salted water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender, 13-15 minutes. • Drain and transfer potatoes to a plate. Toss with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper; let cool.
• Halve, peel, and thinly slice shallot; mince a few slices until you have 1 TBSP (2 TBSP for 4 servings). Trim green beans if necessary; halve crosswise. Halve ciabatta crosswise. Halve tomatoes lengthwise.
• In a small bowl, combine minced shallot, half the vinegar (all for 4 servings), ½ tsp sugar (1 tsp for 4), and a big pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add green beans; cook, stirring, until tender and lightly browned, 4-6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. • Turn off heat; transfer to a plate. Wipe out pan. • While green beans cook, pat salmon* dry with paper towels; season all over with Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in pan used for green beans over medium-high heat. Add salmon, skin sides down. Cook until skin is crisp and fish is almost cooked through, 5-7 minutes. Flip and cook until fish is opaque and cooked through, 1-2 minutes more. • Remove from pan and set aside. • While salmon cooks, toast ciabatta, then spread with garlic herb butter. Halve each piece on a diagonal.
• Add mustard and ¼ cup olive oil (½ cup for 4 servings) to bowl with pickled shallot; whisk until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. • Transfer 1⁄3 of the dressing to a large bowl; add spinach and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. • In a separate large bowl, combine potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, sliced shallot, and half the remaining dressing. Toss to coat; season with salt and pepper. • Divide spinach salad between plates; top with veggies and salmon. Sprinkle with feta and spoon remaining dressing over salmon. Serve with garlic bread on the side.