Sweet Chili Chicken Sandos
with Creamy Slaw & Crispy Fried Onions
This sando has it all: sweet, salty, tangy, spicy, and of course, crunchy (we’ve got a whole slaw for that!). Sizzle up our fully cooked chicken with scallions and garlic, then coat with a warm soy-chili glaze. You’ll layer it with tangy, creamy cabbage-carrot slaw and crispy fried onions in a toasted baguette, and serve it alongside more crunchy, slightly spicy slaw for a fresh and flavorful 15-minute lunch idea.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Red Cabbage & Carrot Mix
Red Wine Vinegar
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
Sous Vide Chopped Chicken
Sweet Soy Glaze
(Contains Sesame, Soy, Wheat)
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Crispy Fried Onions
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens.
• In a medium bowl, combine cabbage and carrot mix, scallion greens, vinegar, mayonnaise, and half the chili sauce.
• Break up chicken in package and drain any excess liquid. Heat a large drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add scallion whites, chicken, and garlic powder. Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and warmed through, 2-3 minutes. Add sweet soy glaze, remaining chili sauce, and ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings); cook, stirring, until slightly thickened, 1 minute more.
• Meanwhile, halve and toast baguettes.
• Fill baguettes with chicken, slaw, and crispy fried onions. Divide sandwiches between plates and serve.