There’s nothing better in life than hearing those three little words. You know which ones we’re talking about: bacon, lettuce, tomato. Crispy, salty, juicy, and slightly sweet—the classic combo is as simple as it is satisfying. Think it couldn’t get any better? Hold onto your hats, because our chefs took the best parts of a BLT and a cheeseburger and combined them to create the world’s greatest dinner mash-up. Everything is sandwiched between buttery brioche buns with a swipe of lemony, herb-flecked aioli. On the side, there’s crispy seasoned potato wedges and Caesar-dressed mixed greens toasted almonds. Talk about a dinner dream come true!
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Brioche Buns(ContainsEggs, Milk, Wheat, Soy)
Caesar Dressing(ContainsEggs, Milk, Fish)
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Mince or grate garlic. Mince chives; place in a medium bowl. Zest and quarter lemon. • Slice tomato into rounds; place in a separate medium bowl with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
• Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack until golden brown and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• While potatoes roast, place almonds in a large, dry pan over medium-high heat. Toast, stirring often, until golden brown, 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl. • Return same pan to medium-high heat and add bacon*. Cook, turning occasionally, until crispy, 6-10 minutes. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate. Turn off heat; reserve bacon fat. Wipe out pan.
• Meanwhile, add mayonnaise, garlic, and half the Italian Seasoning to bowl with chives; stir to combine. Add lemon zest and lemon juice to taste; season with salt and pepper. • In a large bowl, combine beef*, remaining Italian Seasoning, pepper, and ¾ tsp salt. • Form mixture into two patties, each slightly wider than a burger bun. Season with salt and pepper. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 1½ tsp salt. Form mixture into four patties.
• Heat a drizzle of oil (or reserved bacon fat) in pan used for bacon over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook to desired doneness, 3-5 minutes per side. • In the last 1-2 minutes of cooking, top each patty with gouda. Cover pan to melt cheese.
• While patties cook, halve and toast buns. • Reserve a handful of mixed greens for topping burgers. Toss remaining mixed greens in a second large bowl with Caesar dressing, Parmesan, and toasted almonds; season with salt and pepper. • Spread a thin layer of aioli onto cut sides of toasted buns. Fill buns with patties, seasoned tomato, bacon, and reserved mixed greens. • Divide burgers between plates along with potato wedges and remaining aioli. Serve with salad and any remaining lemon wedges on the side.