Ultimate BLT Burgers with Herby Aioli
plus Potato Wedges & Caesar-Dressed Greens with Toasty Almonds
There’s nothing better in life than hearing those three little words. You know which ones we’re talking about: bacon, lettuce, tomato. Crispy, salty, juicy, and slightly sweet—the classic combo is as simple as it is satisfying. Think it couldn’t get any better? Hold onto your hats, because our chefs took the best parts of a BLT and a cheeseburger and combined them to create the world’s greatest dinner mash-up. Everything is sandwiched between buttery brioche buns with a swipe of lemony, herb-flecked aioli. On the side, there’s crispy seasoned potato wedges and Caesar-dressed mixed greens toasted almonds. Talk about a dinner dream come true!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
(Contains Tree Nuts)
(Contains Milk, Eggs, Soy, Wheat)
(Contains Eggs, Milk, Fish)
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Mince or grate garlic. Mince chives; place in a medium bowl. Zest and quarter lemon. • Slice tomato into rounds; place in a separate medium bowl with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
• Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack until golden brown and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• While potatoes roast, place almonds in a large, dry pan over medium-high heat. Toast, stirring often, until golden brown, 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl. • Return same pan to medium-high heat and add bacon*. Cook, turning occasionally, until crispy, 6-10 minutes. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate. Turn off heat; reserve bacon fat. Wipe out pan.
• Meanwhile, add mayonnaise, garlic, and half the Italian Seasoning to bowl with chives; stir to combine. Add lemon zest and lemon juice to taste; season with salt and pepper. • In a large bowl, combine beef*, remaining Italian Seasoning, pepper, and ¾ tsp salt. • Form mixture into two patties, each slightly wider than a burger bun. Season with salt and pepper. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 1½ tsp salt. Form mixture into four patties.
• Heat a drizzle of oil (or reserved bacon fat) in pan used for bacon over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook to desired doneness, 3-5 minutes per side. • In the last 1-2 minutes of cooking, top each patty with gouda. Cover pan to melt cheese.
• While patties cook, halve and toast buns. • Reserve a handful of mixed greens for topping burgers. Toss remaining mixed greens in a second large bowl with Caesar dressing, Parmesan, and toasted almonds; season with salt and pepper. • Spread a thin layer of aioli onto cut sides of toasted buns. Fill buns with patties, seasoned tomato, bacon, and reserved mixed greens. • Divide burgers between plates along with potato wedges and remaining aioli. Serve with salad and any remaining lemon wedges on the side.