Raise your hand if the biggest question of your week is always, “What the heck am I eating for dinner?!” While we can’t actually see you, we’re right there with you. FYI, the answer to that question is pretty delicious. We’re serving up succulent pork tenderloin with a side of roasted sweet potatoes, bell pepper, and poblano all tossed in garlicky lime butter. To finish things off, the pork is drizzled with a ridiculously delicious soy-spiked pan sauce. Talk about a dream come true!
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Green Bell Pepper
Bulgogi Sauce(ContainsSoy, Wheat)
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Core, deseed, and dice bell peppers into ½-inch pieces. Dice sweet potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Toss veggies on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. (For 4 servings, divide between 2 sheets; roast sweet potatoes on top rack and bell peppers on middle rack.) • Roast on top rack, tossing halfway through, until browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, zest and quarter lime. Peel and mince garlic. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. • In a small bowl, combine half the bulgogi sauce (all for 4 servings) and a squeeze of lime juice.
• Pat pork* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork; sear, turning occasionally, until browned all over, 4-8 minutes. • Turn off heat; transfer to a second baking sheet. (For 4 servings, add pork to sheet with bell peppers.) Roast on middle rack until pork is cooked through, 12-15 minutes. Wipe out pan. • Remove from oven; let rest for at least 5 minutes. Thinly slice pork crosswise.
• While pork roasts, place 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a second small microwave-safe bowl; microwave until melted, 30 seconds. Stir in a pinch of garlic and a pinch of lime zest; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in pan used for pork over medium-high heat. Add scallion whites and remaining garlic. Cook, stirring, until softened and fragrant, 1-2 minutes. • Pour in bulgogi sauce mixture and cook until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes. Turn off heat.
• Once veggies are done, carefully toss with garlic lime butter. Season generously with salt and pepper. • Divide veggies and pork between plates. Top pork with sauce. Garnish with scallion greens. Serve with remaining lime wedges on the side.