You’ll feel like a winner-winner with this colorful chicken dinner. Think of it as a lighter, white meat take on a steakhouse meal. Seared chicken cutlets are seasoned with our Bold & Savory Steak Spice, then smothered in a rich and creamy shallot sauce. Trust that there’s plenty of sauce to also give some love to the veggie sides: green beans and yellow squash roasted on a single sheet pan. Easy AND tasty? We’ll take the W on this dish.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Bold & Savory Steak Spice
Chicken Stock Concentrate
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Trim green beans if necessary. Trim and halve squash lengthwise; slice into ½-inch-thick half-moons. Halve, peel, and mince shallot. Zest and quarter lemon.
• Toss green beans on one side of a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, spread green beans out across entire sheet.) • Toss squash on empty side sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, toss squash on a second sheet. Roast green beans on top rack and squash on middle rack.) • Roast on top rack until tender, 12-15 minutes.
• While veggies roast, pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and Bold & Savory Steak Spice. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. TIP: If chicken begins to brown too quickly, reduce heat to medium. • Turn off heat; transfer to a plate. Wipe out pan.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil in same pan over medium heat. Add shallot and cook, stirring, until softened and lightly browned, 2-3 minutes. • Stir in stock concentrate and ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings). Bring to a simmer and cook until reduced, 2-3 minutes. • Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4) until melted. Season generously with pepper.
• Once veggies are tender, remove sheet from oven. Carefully toss green beans with lemon zest and a squeeze of lemon juice.
• Divide chicken, squash, and green beans between plates. Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.