Another work day, another dinner daydream. You know what we mean. You’re sitting at your desk and 2:00 p.m. rolls around. Suddenly, all you can think is, “Dinner...what the heck am I going to eat for dinner?!” Well, we’ve got you covered, and FYI, the answer to that question is pretty darn delicious. We’re serving up succulent pork tenderloin with creamy mashed potatoes and lemony roasted green beans. To finish things off, the pork is drizzled with a life-affirming sauce chock-full of bold flavors like ginger, rosemary, cranberry, and mustard. We’re all about making dreams come true.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Chicken Stock Concentrate
• Adjust rack to middle position (middle and top positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Zest and quarter lemon. Peel and mince or grate ginger until you have 1 tsp (2 tsp for 4). Pick rosemary leaves from stems; mince leaves until you have 1 tsp.
• Place potatoes in a medium pot with enough salted water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 15-20 minutes. • Reserve ½ cup potato cooking liquid, then drain and return potatoes to pot. Mash with sour cream and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) until smooth and creamy, adding splashes of reserved potato cooking liquid as needed. Season with salt and pepper. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• While potatoes cook, pat pork* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and sear, turning occasionally, until browned all over, 4-8 minutes (it’ll finish cooking in the next step). • Turn off heat; transfer pork to one side of a baking sheet. (For 4 servings, spread pork out across entire sheet.) Wipe out pan.
• Toss green beans in a large bowl with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. Spread out on opposite side of sheet from pork. (For 4 servings, toss green beans on a second sheet; roast pork on middle rack and green beans on top rack.) • Roast on middle rack until pork is cooked through and green beans are tender, 10-12 minutes. • Transfer pork to a cutting board to rest. Carefully toss green beans with lemon zest.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in pan used for pork over medium-high heat. Add minced ginger and minced rosemary; cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. • Stir in jam, stock concentrate, mustard, and ¼ cup water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings). Simmer until slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes. • Remove from heat; stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4) until melted.
• Slice pork crosswise. • Divide pork, mashed potatoes, and green beans between plates. Drizzle pork with sauce. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.