Forget about that dusty old grill pan, that sous-vide machine you thought you might use “some time,” and that very specific hamburger patty mold: everything in this recipe is prepared on one baking sheet! Yep, all you have to do is pop it in the oven and wait for deliciousness to ensure. We’re talking Italian-spiced chicken, lemony green beans, and spiced, diced spuds. The best part, though (besides digging in)? Fewer pots and pans means quicker cleanup and more time enjoying your creation. That’s a weeknight win.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Italian Cheese Blend(ContainsMilk)
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Zest and quarter lemon. Dice potatoes into 1-inch pieces. • 4 SERVINGS: Adjust racks to top and middle positions.
• In a medium bowl, combine panko, Italian cheese, Italian Seasoning, 1 TBSP olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 2 TBSP olive oil.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, Fry Seasoning, and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on top rack for 12 minutes (you’ll add the chicken and green beans then). • 4 SERVINGS: Spread potatoes out across entire sheet. Roast for 20-25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. • Evenly spread sour cream onto tops of chicken. Mound with panko mixture, pressing firmly to adhere (no need to coat the undersides).
• In a large bowl, toss green beans with a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. • Once potatoes have roasted 12 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Add greens beans and coated chicken to empty side. • Return to oven until potatoes are crisp, green beans are lightly charred, and chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 15-18 minutes more. • 4 SERVINGS: Leave potatoes roasting. Add green beans and chicken to a second baking sheet; roast on middle rack.
• Toss green beans with 1 TBSP butter, lemon zest, and lemon juice to taste. • Divide chicken, potatoes, and green beans between plates. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 2 TBSP butter.