One-Pan Turkey & Rice Skillet
with Zucchini, Marinated Tomato & Lemon Garlic Sauce
You’ve heard of farm to table? This is “pan to table!” There’s nothing easier or more satisfying on a weeknight than digging into a bountiful skillet. This one features tender zucchini, savory turkey, and caramelized onion, infused with aromatic spices, and topped with a creamy lemon-garlic sauce and juicy marinated tomatoes. Best of all, it’s ready in just 30 minutes!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Tunisian Spice Blend
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce. • In a small pot, combine rice, 1¼ cups water (2¼ cups for 4 servings), and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. Keep covered off heat (you’ll use it in Step 5). • Zest and quarter lemon. Peel and mince or grate garlic. Dice tomato. Trim and quarter zucchini lengthwise; cut crosswise into ½-inch-thick pieces. Halve, peel, and finely dice onion.
• In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, mayonnaise, sour cream, half the garlic, a squeeze of lemon juice (juice from half a lemon for 4 servings), and a pinch of salt. • In a separate small bowl, combine tomato, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 3-5 minutes. • Remove pan from heat; transfer zucchini to a plate. Wipe out pan and let cool for 1 minute.
• Heat a large drizzle of oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add turkey* and cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until lightly browned, 1-3 minutes. • Add onion, Tunisian Spice Blend, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until onion is browned and turkey is cooked through, 3-4 minutes more.
• Stir remaining garlic into pan with turkey; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30-60 seconds. • Stir in rice, zucchini, stock concentrates, and 1⁄3 cup water (½ cup for 4 servings). Cook, stirring, until thoroughly combined and water is absorbed, 1-3 minutes. • Cook, undisturbed, until crust forms on bottom of pan, 1-2 minutes more. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Turn off heat.
• Top skillet with marinated tomato; drizzle with sauce. Serve directly from pan with remaining lemon wedges on the side.
Ground Turkey is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.