with Apple-Studded Salad & Thyme-Roasted Potatoes
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Tree Nuts)
White Balsamic Vinegar
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into ¼-inch-thick rounds. Strip thyme leaves from stems; roughly chop leaves until you have 2 tsp. Finely chop pecans or crush in their bag with a heavy-bottomed pan or rolling pin.
• Lightly oil a baking sheet. Toss potatoes on sheet with a drizzle of oil, half the chopped thyme, salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack for 12 minutes (you’ll start the trout then).
• While potatoes roast, place 2 TBSP butter (3 TBSP for 4 servings) in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, 30 seconds. Let cool slightly, then stir in pecans, panko, remaining chopped thyme, and a pinch of salt and pepper. • In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard, and mayonnaise.
• Pat trout* dry with paper towels; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle skin sides with oil; rub to coat. • Once potatoes have roasted 12 minutes, place trout, skin sides down, on a second baking sheet. Reserve half the honey mustard sauce in a second small bowl for serving; evenly spread tops with a thin layer of remaining honey mustard sauce. Mound tops with pecan mixture, pressing firmly to adhere. • Transfer potatoes to middle rack and place trout on top rack. Roast until trout is cooked through, pecan crust is golden brown, and potatoes are golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
• Meanwhile, halve, core, and thinly slice apple. • In a large bowl, combine mixed greens, apple, a large drizzle of olive oil, and as much vinegar as you like. Season with salt and pepper.
• Divide trout, potatoes, and salad between plates. Drizzle trout with reserved honey mustard sauce and serve.
Trout is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 145°.