Sweet Soy Pulled Pork & Green Beans
with Jasmine Rice, Sriracha Aioli & Peanuts
When it comes to the rice bowl, you know us: we love to throw together all the textures and flavors for so many delicious combinations. Our chefs took it up a notch with tonight’s sweet soy glazed pull pork (texture #1), tender green beans (#2), fluffy jasmine rice (#3), crunchy peanuts (#4), and creamy Sriracha mayo (#5). We did the math, and that’s five flavors and textures that are sure make one un-bowl-ievable dinner.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Fish, Soy, Wheat)
Sweet Soy Glaze
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Rice Wine Vinegar
Not included in your delivery
• In a small pot, combine rice, ¾ cup water (1½ cups for 4 servings), and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve. • Meanwhile, wash and dry produce. Peel and mince or grate ginger. Trim green beans if necessary; cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces.
• Tear pork* into small pieces if necessary. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Add pork and ginger; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until pork is warmed through, 2-3 minutes. • Stir in ponzu, vinegar, 2½ TBSP sweet soy glaze (5 TBSP for 4 servings), ¼ cup water (½ cup for 4), and ½ tsp sugar (1 tsp for 4). Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Simmer until saucy, 1-2 minutes. • Remove pan from heat and stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4) until melted.
• While pork cooks, add green beans and a splash of water to a medium microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave until tender, 1-2 minutes. Carefully uncover and drain. • Add green beans to pan with pork and stir to combine.
• In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise with Sriracha to taste. Stir in water 1 tsp at a time until mixture reaches a drizzling consistency. Season with salt.
• Fluff rice with a fork; stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Divide rice between bowls and top with pulled pork and green beans. Garnish with peanuts. Drizzle with Sriracha mayo and serve.