Looking for a new way to celebrate pasta night (aka the best night of literally every week)? Our chefs have got your covered with this rustic, Tuscan-inspired dish. Spaghetti noodles are cooked until perfectly al dente, then tossed in a creamy Parmesan sauce. Bites of pan-roasted chicken are seasoned with Italian herbs for aromatic flavor and a bit of heat, while garlicky wilted kale is scattered throughout for tender texture. ImPASTAbly delicious!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Chicken Breast Strips
Tuscan Heat Spice
Cream Sauce Base(ContainsMilk)
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Remove and discard any large stems from kale; roughly chop leaves. Peel and mince or grate garlic. • Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt, pepper, and half the Tuscan Heat Spice (all for 4 servings).
• Once water is boiling, add spaghetti to pot. Cook until al dente, 9-11 minutes. Reserve ½ cup pasta cooking water, then drain.
• While pasta cooks, heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over mediumhigh heat. Add kale and a splash of water. Cook until kale is wilted and very tender, 5-7 minutes. TIP: If necessary, cook kale in batches. • Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate.
• Heat another drizzle of olive oil in pan used for kale over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes.
• Return kale to pan with chicken and reduce heat to medium low. Add cream sauce. TIP: Cut top off carton to open fully; transfer contents, using a spoon or spatula to scrape sauce from carton sides. • Stir in cream cheese and ¼ cup reserved pasta cooking water. Bring to a simmer and cook until sauce is combined and thickened, 2-3 minutes.
• Add drained spaghetti and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) to pan with sauce; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. If needed, stir in more reserved pasta cooking water a splash at a time until pasta is coated in a creamy sauce. • Divide pasta between bowls, top with Parmesan, and serve.