Vegan Thai Ginger Curry
with Creamy Coconut Veggies, Peanuts & Lime Rice
If your craving for a creamy, flavorful curry just can’t wait, you’re in luck: This version comes together in just 30 minutes. Green beans and bell pepper simmer in a coconut curry spiked with ginger, spicy-sweet Thai chili sauce, and lime juice. Once the veggies are tender and the sauce is thickened, it’s time to spoon everything over zesty jasmine rice and sprinkle with fresh cilantro and crunchy peanuts. Talk about game-changing dinner!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
Veggie Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• In a small pot, combine rice, ¾ cup water (1½ cups for 4 servings), and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• While rice cooks, wash and dry produce. • Core, deseed, and dice bell pepper into ½-inch pieces. Trim green beans if necessary; cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces. Halve, peel, and mince shallot. Peel and grate or mince ginger. Zest and quarter lime. Finely chop cilantro.
• Heat a large drizzle of oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat (use a large pan for 4 servings). Add bell pepper, green beans, and a big pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies are slightly softened and lightly charred, 4-6 minutes.
• Add another large drizzle of oil to pan with veggies; stir in shallot, ginger, and half the curry powder (all for 4 servings). Cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 1 minute. • Add coconut milk. (TIP: Thoroughly shake coconut milk in container before opening.) Stir in chili sauce, stock concentrate, juice from half the lime, and 1 tsp sugar (2 tsp for 4). Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium low.
• Simmer curry until sauce has thickened and veggies are tender, 4-6 minutes. • Stir in half the cilantro. Taste and season with salt and more lime juice if desired. Turn off heat.
• Roughly chop peanuts. • Fluff rice with a fork; stir in lime zest. • Divide rice between shallow bowls or plates and top with curry. Garnish with peanuts and remaining cilantro. Serve any remaining lime wedges on the side.