Pork Sausage over Roasted Veggie Jumble
with Honey Dijon Dressing
Tonight’s dinner takes the classic Italian combo of pork sausage and peppers and adds a heaping portion of extra veggies. The bell pepper and sausages are roasted until tender, along with broccoli florets and diced sweet potato. A drizzle of honey mustard dressing on top brings together all those sweet and savory flavors. Oh, and did we mention you only need to wash two baking sheets afterwards? That means less spend less time cleaning up and more time around the dinner table—we call that a win win!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Italian Pork Sausage
Honey Dijon Dressing
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust racks to middle and top positions and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Dice sweet potato into ½-inch pieces. Core, deseed, and dice bell pepper into ½-inch pieces. Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces if necessary.
• Toss sweet potato and bell pepper on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. • Roast on middle rack until browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, toss broccoli on one side of a second baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. • Place sausage* on empty side of same sheet. • Roast on top rack, flipping sausage halfway through, until broccoli is browned and tender and sausage is fully cooked, 15-20 minutes.
• While everything roasts, trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. • In the last 5 minutes of sweet potato and bell pepper roasting, carefully sprinkle scallion whites on top.
• Once sausage is done, transfer to a cutting board. Let cool slightly, then thinly slice. • Carefully transfer roasted broccoli to sheet with sweet potato and bell pepper; toss to combine.
• Divide veggie jumble and sausage between plates. Drizzle with honey dijon dressing. Sprinkle with scallion greens and serve.