Spicy ’n’ Saucy Turkey & Bell Pepper Bowls
with Roasted Zucchini Couscous
This bowl hits all the high notes: It’s saucy, savory, and a little (or a lot) spicy. Plus, it’s packed with protein and veggies all served over one of our favorite bowl bases: savory, stock-simmered springy-chewy pearl couscous studded with tender roasted zucchini. It’s topped with a mixture of sautéed ground turkey with caramelized onion, bell pepper, and chili flakes all simmered in our signature marinara. Just another easy, wholesome, and delicious 30-minute dinner idea for you!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Trim and halve zucchini lengthwise; cut crosswise into ½-inch-thick half-moons. Halve, peel, and dice onion. Core, deseed, and dice bell pepper into ½-inch pieces.
• Toss zucchini on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. Roast on top rack, tossing halfway through, until lightly browned and tender, 14-16 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in a small pot, combine couscous, stock concentrate, and ¾ cup water (1½ cups for 4 servings). Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until couscous is tender, 6-8 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until Step 5.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add onion; season with salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and lightly browned, 6-8 minutes. • Add turkey*, bell pepper, and as many chili flakes as you like. Season generously with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until turkey is browned and cooked through and bell pepper is softened and lightly browned, 4-6 minutes. • Stir in marinara and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is warmed through and everything is thoroughly combined, 1-2 minutes.
• Fluff couscous with a fork; gently stir in roasted zucchini. Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired.
• Divide couscous and saucy turkey and bell pepper between bowls in separate sections and serve.
Ground Turkey is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.