Another work day, another dinner daydream. You know what we mean. You’re sitting at your desk and 2:00 p.m. rolls around. Suddenly, all you can think is, “Dinner...what the heck am I going to eat for dinner?!” Well, we’ve got you covered, and FYI, the answer to that question is pretty delicious. We’re serving up pan-seared chicken with roasted Brussels sprouts and toasty garlic bread. To finish things off, the chicken is drizzled with a life-affirming rosemary balsamic pan sauce. Talk about a dream come true!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Demi Baguette(ContainsSoy, Wheat)
Chicken Stock Concentrate
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Trim and halve Brussels sprouts lengthwise. Peel and mince or grate garlic. Halve baguette lengthwise. Pick rosemary leaves from stems; mince leaves until you have 1 tsp (2 tsp for 4 servings).
• Toss Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange cut sides down. • Roast on top rack until browned and tender, 18-22 minutes.
• Meanwhile, pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. • Turn off heat; transfer chicken to a cutting board to rest.
• Meanwhile, place 2 TBSP butter (3 TBSP for 4 servings) and half the garlic in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until butter is slightly softened, 10 seconds. • Spread garlic butter onto cut sides of baguette halves; season with salt and pepper. • When Brussels sprouts have 3-5 minutes left, remove sheet from oven. Add baguette halves, cut sides up, to same sheet; toast in oven until bread is golden brown.
• Heat pan used for chicken over medium heat. Add a drizzle of oil, minced rosemary, and remaining garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. • Stir in vinegar; simmer until syrupy, 30 seconds. • Stir in stock concentrates, ¼ cup water, and ½ tsp sugar. (For 4 servings, use 1⁄3 cup water and 1 tsp sugar.) Simmer until thickened, 3-5 minutes. • Remove from heat and stir in 1 TBSP butter until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
• Thinly slice chicken crosswise. • Divide chicken, Brussels sprouts, and garlic bread between plates. Drizzle chicken with sauce and serve.