Tender ravioli are pretty much great in any form, but they’re especially great when packed with fresh lobster and pillowy ricotta. Add succulent, seared shrimp to the mix and it’s a crustacean celebration! This divine gourmet dish is taken to the next level with a creamy, pink-hued tomato sauce, golden crispy breadcrumbs, and a sprinkle of fresh lemon zest. Be still, our pasta-loving hearts…
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Lobster Ravioli(ContainsShellfish, Wheat, Eggs, Milk)
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry all produce. • Zest and quarter lemon (for 4 servings, zest 1 lemon and quarter both). Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. • Rinse shrimp* under cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
• Heat a large drizzle of olive oil in a large, preferably nonstick, pan over medium-high heat. Add panko and cook, stirring, until golden brown, 3-5 minutes. • Turn off heat; transfer to a small bowl and stir in as much lemon zest as you like. Season with salt and pepper. Wipe out pan.
• Once water is boiling, add ravioli to pot and immediately reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and floating to the top, 3-4 minutes. • Reserve ½ cup pasta cooking water (1 cup for 4 servings), then gently drain.
• While ravioli cook, season shrimp all over with half the Italian Seasoning (you’ll use the rest later), salt, and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of olive oil in pan used for panko over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring, until opaque and cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
• Add 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) and scallion whites to pan with shrimp. Cook until scallion whites are softened, 1 minute. Stir in tomato paste until fully incorporated, then add reserved pasta cooking water; stir to combine. • Whisk in cream cheese, sour cream, 2 TBSP butter, and a squeeze of lemon juice to taste until combined and creamy, 1-2 minutes more. Season with remaining Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper.
• Add ravioli to pan with sauce; stir to coat. • Divide between bowls. Sprinkle with lemony panko, Parmesan, scallion greens, and any remaining lemon zest. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.