Craving fried chicken? These cutlets are so crispy, you’ll be shocked to discover they’re actually baked! The cheesy panko crust turns so crunchy and golden, you won’t believe your eyes… or mouth. They’re served with Sriracha-spiked mayo and a side of roasted carrots and equally crispy potato wedges. If this all sounds complicated—it’s not! This delicious dinner can be on the table in just 35 minutes.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Monterey Jack Cheese(ContainsMilk)
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Trim, peel, and cut carrots on a diagonal into ½-inch-thick pieces.
• Place 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave until melted, 30 seconds. • Stir in panko, Monterey Jack, half the Ranch Spice (you’ll use the rest in the next step), salt, and pepper.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, remaining Ranch Spice, salt, and pepper. • Toss carrots on empty side with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, divide between 2 sheets; roast potatoes on top rack and carrots on middle rack for 20-25 minutes total.) • Roast on top rack for 5 minutes (you’ll add more to the sheet then).
• Meanwhile, pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. Place on a plate. Spread tops of chicken with 1 tsp mayonnaise each (you’ll use the rest in the next step). Mound with panko mixture, pressing firmly to adhere (no need to coat the undersides). • Once potatoes and carrots have roasted 5 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Push veggies to one side of sheet. Carefully place chicken coated sides up on empty side. (For 4 servings, leave potatoes and carrots roasting; add chicken to a third sheet and roast on middle rack.) • Roast until potatoes and carrots are golden brown and tender and chicken is cooked through, 15-20 minutes more.
• Meanwhile, in a second small bowl, combine remaining mayonnaise with Sriracha to taste.
• Divide chicken, potato wedges, and carrots between plates. Serve with Sriracha mayo on the side for dipping.