Prosciutto & Italian Cheese Roll-Ups
with Arugula, Honey Mustard Dressing & Crispy Fried Onions
Wrap luscious salty prosciutto and our Italian cheese blend in soft tortillas with fresh, peppery arugula coated in a sweet-tangy honey-mustard dressing for a truly delicious lunch idea. Slice the wraps into pretty pinwheels that are perfect for sharing (or not!), sprinkle with savory crisp fried onions, and serve with more arugula salad for a little slice of Italy that takes only a few minutes to prepare—perfetto!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Honey Dijon Dressing
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Italian Cheese Blend
Crispy Fried Onions
• Wash and dry produce.
• In a medium bowl, toss together arugula and dressing.
• Lay tortillas on a clean work surface. (TIP: For softer tortillas, wrap in damp paper towels and microwave for 30-45 seconds.) Divide prosciutto, cheese, and as much dressed arugula as you like between tortillas.
• Starting from the bottom of each tortilla, tightly roll into tubes; trim and discard curved edges. Slice each roll-up crosswise into 6-8 pieces.
• Let a bit of air out of bag with crispy fried onions; lightly crush.
• Divide roll-ups between plates, placing cut sides down. (TIP: Press roll-ups against each other to prevent unrolling.) Pile any remaining arugula on the side. Garnish roll-ups and arugula with crispy fried onions and serve.