Maple Butter Cinnamon Toast
with Oranges, Apples & Creamy Fig Dip
This 15-minute breakfast delivers on fun for kids of all ages, and is super-easy on their grown-ups (plus no pots or pans to clean up!). While you’re toasting sourdough bread, you’ll slice apples and oranges and mix up a creamy fig dip for dunking. Spread the toast with maple butter, sprinkle with cinnamon, serve fruit with dip on the side, and you’re good to go! After all, we’ve never heard a parent say “I don’t need more time in the morning.”
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Toast bread.
• Slice tops and bottoms off oranges. Using a small sharp knife, slice off peel and white pith; discard. Halve oranges lengthwise, then thinly slice into half-moons. Halve, core, and thinly slice apple.
• In a small bowl, whisk together fig jam and one packet of crème fraîche (two packets for 4 servings).
• In a second small microwave-safe bowl, combine half the maple syrup and 2 TBSP butter (4 TBSP for 4 servings). Microwave until softened, 15-30 seconds. Stir to combine.
• Spread as much maple butter over toasted bread as you like. Spread with remaining crème fraîche and top with orange slices. Sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon. Drizzle with as much remaining maple syrup as you like.
• Divide maple butter cinnamon toast between plates and serve with apple slices and creamy fig dip on the side.